Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Poor dogs!

7/02/2009 12:18:00 PM 0 comments

I just read that an Amarillo man burned down his girlfriend's mobile home... with her 3 dogs inside!!!
http://www.amarillo.com/stories/070209/new_animal.shtml

That is so horrific I can't even swallow it. I mean seriously, be mad at the girlfriend if you want, but what the heck did the dogs do? Nothing. Those poor puppies were burned alive because of his supreme stupidity. I hope the throw everything in the book at him. Jerk. >:(

On to other news... today is a company holiday here at The Caller... but not for 2 of us interns. haha That's okay, I'm holding down the fort for the night shift. If any drunk people do crazy things like shoot someone or try to go for a swim and drown, I'm on it. Something tells me I'm going to have some interesting stories to tell after tonight, but we'll see what happens.

Tomorrow is going to be very relaxing for me, but somewhat sad at the same time. Every 4th of July I go to a family reunion in Colorado. I only get to see them a couple times a year so I'm pretty bummed that I won't see everyone tomorrow. I am excited for lots of sunshine in the swimming pool and watching the fireworks/laser display tomorrow night though!

Everyone have a fun and safe 4th!

(0) Comments