Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

25 random things

7/20/2009 08:03:00 PM 2 comments

Today I feel it's time to give a little peek into who I am... here are 25 random things about Madelyn. :)
NOTE: These are in no particular order

1) I was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
2) I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 birds, but my baby is my cat, Marco
3) I'm Italian (those who know me know this by my temper...hah)
4) I have been dating my boyfriend, Chris, for 6 years and still find myself falling deeper in love with him everyday
5) I love Jesus
6) Try as I might to change, deep inside I'm terribly unorganized
7) I have to write things down so I don't forget them... birthdays, special dates, things I need to do... you name it, I'll forget it if it's not on paper
8) I'm not so great at paying attention... it takes a lot of effort... maybe a little ADD? Who knows
9) I'm a volleyball coach. It's my passion, I love it
10) I have one sibling; a younger brother (almost 18) named Thomas
11) My all-time FAVORITE TV show ever is Friends. I have every season on DVD and watch it regularly... and yes, I still laugh hysterically even though I can quote many of the episodes
12) My major is journalism and I'm currently working at the Corpus Christi Caller-Times as an intern after winning the Journalist of the Year award
13) I love food... seriously, looove food
14) I can't cook to save my life. Ironic considering my love for food..
15) I really love to curl up with a good book and read for hours
16) I'm the editor of the AC newspaper, The Ranger
17) My favorite season is fall... it's just so peaceful and beautiful
18) I don't believe in soul mates. I believe that love is a process, and you have to work at it everyday
19) I am extremely goal-oriented. If I set one, I have to make. That's just the way it is
20) I played volleyball super competitively for almost 9 years. Lived it, breathed it. Miss it sometimes, most days I don't (the playing part of it anyway... I love coaching)
21) I am ridiculously scared of tornados, spiders, and the newly added pests to my list, cockroaches
22) I think anyone who abuses children, women, or animals deserves a punishment so severe I will not put it in this blog
23) My parents are still together after more than 20 years... oh and my family means the world to me and I love spending time with them
24) I like to snuggle up on the couch with my boyfriend and watch TV (House and Lost are two of our shows)
25) I love big rings, earrings, and bracelets

So there you have it. Not that that covers even 1/100th of me but, well, it gives you a pretty good picture. =]

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On July 22, 2009 at 10:08 AM

    I think anybody who abuses an adult male (I happen to be one of those) ought to come under at least the same scrutiny of someone who kicks a dog.....just saying.

     
    Bill On July 26, 2009 at 6:09 PM

    Maybe so, but how often do adult males get physically abused by women, children, or dogs? Just saying.