Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

anyways, movies!

2/17/2009 09:27:00 PM , , , 0 comments

I went to a movie tonight with my brother, its a thing we do at least once a week to keep in touch since we live in different towns and don't see each as much.

My brother and I went to watch Friday the 13th tonight and there were like three or four people sitting down at the very front talk and texting throughout the entire movie.  Don't you hate that? Why did they even bother spending their money to go watch a movie if they were just gonna chat the entire time.

Anyways - the movie it wasn't bad - I have definitely seen better movies but it was pretty entertaining.  If you're looking for a movie worth wasting an hour and half on then this is your movie.  If you looking for movie so touching it will change your life then save your $8 for something else.

Anyways I'm just bored and decided to check in with you guys - oh hey guess what, I'm the new Web Editor for The Ranger. Yay! 

(0) Comments