Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Random Stuff...

2/23/2009 09:22:00 PM 0 comments

Well....this week got off to a good start. I didn't have to write a story for the Ranger last week so I kinda go used to not running around. Time to get back in the game I suppose. Not a lot to report to the cyber-world right now so, here is what I learned today...

1. Scientist have found a universal weakness in almost all flu strains. Apparently we might soon have 1 vaccine that will last us the rest of your life. High five for science.

2. A woman named Linda Lou Taylor, who holds the record for marriages at 23, said she would not be opposed to a 24th. I wonder how much she has spent in legal fees. I'm sure she is on retainer.

3. In Stanford, CT, a pet chimp named Travis attacked a family friend, who now has life threatening injuries to the face and neck....it was discovered that the chimp was high on Xanax. Wow...how do these things happen?

4. An Ohio high schooler was arrested a few days ago for finding out the school's credit card number and using it to buy $37, 000 worth of candy online. I like candy to but damn! I'm sure he'll get all the sugar he wants in prison if they convict him for the two felony counts he's facing.

I also found a cool site today. (which I learned most of this info. from) www.collegenews.com
Pretty interesting stuff, you guys should check it out.

Buenas noches amigos.

(0) Comments