Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

The first week of tests is here.

Everybody has them- certain weeks throughout the semester that it seems like all of your tests are in the same week. That is this week for me. Also, I have 4 huge presentations to make at work. Instead of going into my anxiety mode, I’m just going to stay calm, and get to work. Don’t procrastinate!

Well, I hope my fellow bloggers had a great weekend. Mine was pretty eventful. I hung out with some friends on Friday and stayed up until the wee hours of the morning, consequently, slept all day Saturday and family time on Sunday.

Valentine’s Day is almost here! I’m a believer that guys have no excuse to make it an amazing night for their gal. Look up ideas on the internet; ask your friends or uncles for suggestions… something! This Valentine’s Day is going to be a bit weird for me. I had been dating a guy for four years, and this will be my first Valentine’s Day that I can remember- that I’m single. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the single scene and I don’t know what I’m going to do on Saturday night, but I won’t be feeling sorry for myself. Maybe I’ll grab another one of my single friends and we’ll go see a movie, or I’ll take my little brother and sister out to eat so my parents can have a night alone.
I will suggest that Lincoln’s Steakhouse is romantic, you can never go wrong with Macaroni Joe’s, and renting a movie is cheaper and more intimate that going to the movie theater.

The thunderstorm last night was nice. I love the rain, it’s so fresh and it just makes me happy. My favorite kind of rain is during the day, when it’s cloudy and warm. Mmm!

Maybe I’m the only person that has been hearing about the digital switch for about two years now, but that’s not what President Obama thinks. He thinks that people haven’t had time to go out and get their converter box or switch to digital so it has been delayed…. Blah! It doesn’t affect me at all but it’s just annoying. I wish they would get it over with already. I’m a Suddenlink user so I’m good to go but nonetheless- annoying!

Well, my Monday is going by fairly quickly, thank goodness! Time to get back to work…

(0) Comments