Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Its been a while since I've posted something!  I've missed all my friends in the bloggerverse!

Geez! things have been crazy here lately. Between thinking about life after AC, working, studying for exams, interviewing people for the paper, looking for scholarships, and thinking about my next blog entry I haven't had a whole lot of time for anything.  But then again this is the time when school really gets going and everyone is busy.

... speaking of which - does it ever feel like you're carrying the weight to the world on your shoulders?  I get that feeling every so often - especially on days like today.  Today I left my apartment at 8:00 this morning and didn't get back until right around 7:00 tonight.  I had to get back in time to see Lacey on American Idol - she is still on just incase you were wondering, she is do so good!  

I think a lot of people don't realize just how hard college students work and just how well we have to be at multitasking and being flexible with our schedules.  For example - this morning I left early so I could go get something for breakfast before I started my day and right as I locked my door I got a call.  The call was for an interview I had called about the day before so I dropped everything and went and did the interview.  Its little things like that I, and all other college students deal with, that I think shows how dedicated we are to doing what we do.

I'm just worn out - oh well that's life and that's why we have coffee. Ha!

I think of run out of things to say for now - I know its not exciting or news worthy but something I needed to get out there.

I hope everyone has a great week!

(0) Comments