Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Facebook randomness.

2/18/2009 03:39:00 PM , 0 comments


If you have facebook, you’ve noticed the “25 random things” posting going around. Just like any chain letter, text, etc. you feel compelled to do it… to list 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Resist! It’s spreading like wildfire and filling up my homepage and most of my friend’s postings aren’t even interesting.

I’m starting to get annoyed with the stupid facebook and myspace applications. It seems like everytime I log on I have to deny an application request for Mafia, Gangsta, or Zombie Escape. Blah. I do like that I’ve been able to keep in touch with a lot of my old high school friends and can “spy” on my ex-boyfriend ;) (probably unnecessary information…) but hey, you know you do it too.

On the same note of chain letters, how mad does it make you when you receive a text that says “Send to 20 people or something bad will happen to you” or “If you forward to 10 people, your crush will kiss you before midnight”. That makes me just want to call the person I received the text from and ask them if they really think this is going to happen? Are they SO naïve as to believe someone is going to tell them that they love them because they pressed forward? Get a grip.

On a serious note, my sister Brandi, is pretty sick. She's 15 and a freshman at Amarillo High School. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Good day everybody! Smile, it's almost 5 o'clock.

(0) Comments