Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Men Are Sluts.

2/13/2009 12:53:00 PM 0 comments

Hold your horses; I’m referring to the comedian coming to AC, Spanky. I’m not familiar with his shows but myAC says he spreads the “message of racial harmony, religious tolerance and gender understanding”. Now, back to the “Men are Sluts” thing. I was walking around Parcells Hall and I saw a poster of Spanky and in the upper corner it says “Men are Sluts”. I couldn’t help but chuckle to myself. It’s a little “out there” for AC’s tastes. Anybody get my drift? --I think it’s the name of the particular show he’ll be presenting at AC.

So, it’s Friday the 13th… Ooo. When I get off work today I’ll be in the library, bonding with my textbooks, then to the gym, then definitely going to have drinks with mom. I’d like to rent a scary movie but I’ve never been a big fan of them (they give me nightmares!). Any suggestions? I’ve never seen but am thinking about getting Poltergeist. Wikipedia says they’re remaking it in 2010…

Last night was wing night. I love wing night, my friend and I have a tradition of going to Buffalo Wild Wings on Thursdays (so not only is it wing night, it’s girls night). It’s our time to relax and reflect on the week and think of things to do for the weekend! Since we decided it’s a tradition, it makes it more fun. BWW on Thursdays is apparently the place to be, every time we go there are more and more people. The majority of the crowd is guys, 20-25, but what can you expect: 60 cent wings and sports?

I hope my blogging friends have an amazing weekend. No walking under ladders, crossing the path of a black cat, or opening up an umbrella inside.

(0) Comments