Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

The Super Bowl....huh...

2/02/2009 07:08:00 PM 0 comments

I've gotta say overall the game was pretty entertaining. Major props to James Harrison for making the longest interception return in Super Bowl history, and to Roethlisberger for staying on his feet. It took the Cardinal's forever to take him down. That being said, I was severely disappointed in the commercial quality this year. I agree with Tiffany about the Miller High Life commercial...really funny but, that was one of few that was entertaining. Only a handful really caught my attention. I know everyone has the right to advertise but, this is the Super Bowl....I didn't really wanna see a Pedigree dog food commercial. Oh well, maybe next year. I didn't catch the 3-D parts but it seems that an old fad is starting to re-emerge. My Bloody Valentine, Commercials, Chuck, the Monster's move....I wonder who will jump on the bandwagon next. Girls Next Door? hahaha. Oh, and for those that didn't hear the glorious news, Denny's is giving everyone in the United States a free Grand Slam breakfast tomorrow from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. If you love free food like I do then this is a calendar marker for sure. 

One other thing. I fell compelled to share with everyone that if you go to www.williamhung.net you can buy an autographed photo of the man himself. I'm just saying...it would make a great gag gift. Found it today and felt like sharing.

See ya at Denny's....

(0) Comments