Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Last entry?

2/19/2009 09:50:00 PM 0 comments

Man I'm exhausted.

I bought the annual Texas Parks and Wildlife pass this year so I could go to Palo Duro Canyon as much as I wanted to. Lately I have been going 3-4 times a week biking, hiking, climbing, and just looking around. I saw that one guy found an arrow head out there and sold it for $4,000. Not bad.

Anyway, today my room mate and I followed a creek bed which turned into this massive incline of solid boulders. He strapped on the pedometer and we started going up. We had to use legs and hands the whole way up. It turned out to be an almost vertical climb totaling a few feet shy of a mile. It was worth it though because at the top we found a drop down that turned out to be a cave. This thing has to be 40 feet deep at least. We got in and when my flashlight wouldn't reach the back we decided to come back later with a more powerful flashlight....and big knives haha. I'll let ya'll know what we find.

I forgot how cool that place was until recently. It is only $60 for a 365 day pass and after you visit 15 times its paid for itself. I don't know how many people enjoy that type of thing, but its a lot of fun to me and a pretty good workout.

I'll catch ya'll later.

(0) Comments