Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

There goes another week.

2/22/2009 07:09:00 PM 0 comments



Howdy! Well, the weekend is coming to an end, Monday is tomorrow, blah! I didn't do too much this weekend, a lot of hanging out around the apartment. I made pizza on Saturday night (for the first time) and it was yummy. Anybody like chicken barbeque pizza? The only place I've had it is at Mr. Gatti's, but I think my version is much better :) Thankfully, Friday night was uneventful, Saturday I watched a good movie, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (which was a cute movie, better than I thought. I'd have to give it a good review because of its music and relativity to young adults today) and today I've been lazy. Successful.





By the way, my sister is doing much better. She's out of the hospital and back home. She should be going back to school tomorrow.





A couple weeks ago my mom's friend's mobile home burned down. Her name is Candy Dobbins, she's married and has three small children. Some of Candy's friends from church have been gathering items for her (she lost everything) and put it in a storage unit. To make the situation worse for Candy, somebody broke into their storage unit this weekend and stole a lot of what they gathered. Anyways, if anybody is able to donate things to Candy, I know she would appreciate it. I'm working on getting on a list from my mom of her family's clothes sizes. I'll update the blog when I get it.



Update:

THE DOBBINS FAMILY NEEDS

Clothing:
Derek- Pants and shorts size 8 regular Adrianna- Pants and shorts size 3 Toddler
Shirts size 8-10 Boys Shirts size 3 Toddle
Shoe size 3 Shoe size 8
Aleah- Pants and shorts size 18 mths–2 Toddler Panties-size 3-4 Toddler
Shirts size 18 months – 2 Toddler
Shoe size 6
Matt- Pants size 36/30 Candy- Pants size 13-14 Womens
Shirts size Large-X-Large Shirts medium
Shoe size 11 Mens Shoe size 11 Women
Things for Kids Rooms:
Beds Blankets Pillows
Dressers Lamps Hangers
Toys/Books Movies Toy Boxes
Matt and Candy’s Room:
Bed Dresser Lamps
End Tables Blankets Pillows
Bathrooms:
Shower Curtain Curtain Rods Towels
Wash cloths Soaps/Shampoo Razors
Trashcans Hair Brushes Hair Accessories
Kitchen:
Toaster Coffee Pot Tea Pitchers
Dishes Silverware Pots/Pans
Pot holders Cookware Dish Soap
Trash can Trash bags Foil/zip lock bags
Wash cloths Bar Stools High Chair
Living Room:
Couch/Chairs End tables Lamps
Entertainment Center Coffee Table TV
DVD Player Area Rugs Door Mats
This and That:
First Aide Stuff Tylenol/Advil Diapers Size 5
Wipes(any kind) Sippy Cups Books Shelves
Cleaning Supplies Mop/Broom Washer/Dryer
We have also started a Benefit Fund at Amarillo National Bank for any donations. The account is under Candace Dobbins - Acct #7155093.
Thank You!!
To contact us: Candace Dobbins 14800 XIT Trail Amarillo, TX 79118 (806) 674-7364

I hope all of my bloggers have a great week, good luck...

(0) Comments