Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Zoom Zoom...

2/12/2009 08:45:00 PM 0 comments

You know those Mazda commercials where they whisper "zoom zoom". That pretty much sums up my day. From 8 this morning i've been all over the place. To start out with I had a dental appointment, which is a great way to say good morning. After that I had to go to class, get a couple of interviews finished for a news article, another class, lab, another interview, help a friend move, write the article, run the dogs, clean the house, and then this. I can't remember the last day I had to speed-walk everywhere like someone out of an instructional exercise video.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is on the horizon so I hope you guys have been thinking of something pretty exceptional to do with you know who.

Tuesday the 17th we'll be hosting a comedian in the CUB so if you're into comedy check him out.

Here's lookin' at you kids...
....I think i'll have a glass of Glenlivet with good ol' Craig.

(0) Comments