Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Too Busy

2/23/2009 08:56:00 PM , , , 0 comments

Busy, busy, busy...

This last week feels like it has just flown by!  Any extra free time seems to be spent either updating The Ranger website or working on a new blog entry, doing homework, studying, applying for scholarships & internships, working, etc.  I feel like I am becoming a little bit of a workaholic here lately, but in a good way. I think I am too busy.

I like the idea of being too busy - I'm not one of those people who are good with a lot of down time. I really like always having a project going on or a place to be or meeting to go to.

This is by far probably one my most A.D.D. "what is point?" kind of blog entries - so what is my point? There is no point.  Just a random thought I've had rolling around in my head for the past few days.  Does everyone else feel this way or is it just me?

By the way -
Well, I'm sure by now everyone has heard the very sad news of Dr. Steven Jones passing away.  I'm sure I speak for my fellow bloggers by saying we will be keeping Dr. Jones' family in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

(0) Comments