Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So have you guys seen the commercial where Alec Baldwin lets us know he is an alien. I knew something was fishy about that guy. Actually, the website he is promoting, www.hulu.com, is really really cool and everyone should check it out. It is basically free TV and movies with limited commercial interruption. (about 4 that last 5-30 seconds) I'm not sure if you can watch whatever you want but, I have been on it constantly the past 4 days and haven't gotten bored yet.

By the way....if anybody wants a puppy, one of my dogs is about due. Just send me an email(jongamarillocollege@gmail.com) and i'll hook it up. Half siberian husky and half timber wolf.

For those that are rat pack fans, there is a broadway show at the civic center tomorrow called "the rat pack is back". Starts at 7:30.

Over and out...

(0) Comments